I. OWNERSHIP OF THE PORTAL
PARQUES REUNIDOS SERVICIOS CENTRALES, S.A. (hereinafter, “PARQUES REUNIDOS”) with registered office in Madrid, Paseo de la Castellana 216, planta 16 and Tax number A-84885441., is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 23,506, Book 58, Folio 2012, Sheet M-139922. PARQUES REUNIDOS is the holder of the www.parquewarner.com (hereinafter, the“Website”) and puts it at the disposal of Internet users, with the purpose of providing them information about the products and offerings both of PARQUES REUNIDOS and its subsidiaries (hereinafter, the “GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS”), which enables the provision of various services to purchase entrance ticket or any other type of products through the Website and, where appropriate, making available to users, various contests, games, surveys, etc.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the recruitment of various products and services offered through this Website will be carried out by Madrid Theme Park Management, S.L.U., a company that operates through the Website and holds the management of Parque Warner Beach, and, therefore, is responsible for the sale of all products and / or services related with Parque Warner Beach. Identifying data of the Madrid Theme Park Management, S.L.U. are as follows:
Madrid Theme Park Management, S.L.U. is established in Madrid, Paseo de la Castellana 216, planta 16,28046, and Tax Id number B-83331041 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 17.720, Folio 104, Sheet M-305298, Inscription 1.
Customer Service: 912 000 792
II. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
These General Conditions of Use of the Website, along with the General Terms of Procurement, if any, governing the provision of online purchase services or any other General Conditions governing any tool made available to Users in the Website, are designed to regulate both the provision of information and trade relations arising between PARQUES REUNIDOS and users of the Website (hereinafter the “Users”). By browsing the Website and / or by using the services included therein, you acquire the status of “User”. Both browsing and the use of any of the online purchase services of the Website Portal will imply acceptance as User, without reservations of any kind, of each and every one of these General Conditions of Use of the Website and of the General Terms of procurement, if any, governing the provision of procurement services offered on the Website as well as any other General Conditions governing any tool made available to Users on the Website. PARQUES REUNIDOS may at any time and without notice, revise these General Conditions of Use, and the General Terms of Procurement or other General Terms and Conditions governing any tool made available to Users on the Website, by publishing such changes on the Website so that they can be known by Users, always before visiting the Website or the acquisition of any goods, services or use of tools offered on the Website.
III. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Website and all the content displayed herein and, in particular, designs, text, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, industrial designs or any other signs capable of industrial and commercial use are subject to intellectual and industrial property rights of PARQUES REUNIDOS of GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS (as it is defined later) or of third-holders thereof, who have authorized their inclusion on the Website and, therefore, are protected by the laws of Intellectual and Industrial Property. Under no circumstance will it be understood that the use of the Website by Users grants any license or total or partial waiver, transfer or assignment of such rights or any right or expectation of rights conferred and, in particular, it may not be subject to modification, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents. Access to this Website does not grant Users the right, or any ownership of the intellectual property rights of content provided by this Website.
IV. LIABILITY OF PARQUES REUNIDOS
PARQUES REUNIDOS shall only be liable for any damages Users may suffer as a result of using the Website when such damage is attributable to wilful misconduct of this company. Users acknowledge and agree that use of the Website and the provision of the services offered therein is performed at your sole risk and full responsibility. PARQUES REUNIDOS shall not be responsible for any damages that may arise from, for illustrative purposes and not limited thereto, the following facts:
- Inferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, faults and / or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system or appliances and computers of the Users, for reasons beyond PARQUES REUNIDOS which prevent or delay the provision of services or browsing the Website;
- Delays or blockages in the use of the Website caused by deficiencies or overloads of Internet or other electronic systems;
- That may be caused by third parties through illegal interference beyond the control and not attributable to PARQUES REUNIDOS;
- The impossibility of providing the service or allowing access to the Website by causes not attributable to PARQUES REUNIDOS, the User, third parties or unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
PARQUES REUNIDOS does not control, generally, the use that Users make of the Website. In particular, PARQUES REUNIDOS does not guarantee under any circumstances that Users use the Website in accordance with the law, these Conditions of Use, morality and the generally accepted good practice and public order, or that they do so diligently and prudently.
PARQUES REUNIDOS does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the Website. Also, PARQUES REUNIDOS does not guarantee the use of the Website or its contents to perform any particular activity.
PARQUES REUNIDOS excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of the Website or the fraudulent use that Users may have attributed to the Website.
PARQUES REUNIDOS guarantees that it has adopted the appropriate measures and that they meet the safety standards that current technology allows, such as the“Verisign” System. Access to transactional services and those which include the capture of personal data is performed in a secure environment using SSL (Secure Socket Layer)protocol with a security encryption of 128 bits. The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted. This ensures that the transmitted content is only understood by the “client” computer and server of PARQUES REUNIDOS. Users can verify that they are in a secure environment if a closed padlock appears in the status bar of your browser. Ensuring security of our servers is supported by a certificate issued by VeriSign. This certificate guarantees that clients are submitting their data to a server of PARQUES REUNIDOS and not a third party trying to impersonate them.
V. USER OBLIGATIONS
In general, Users agree to comply with these General Conditions of Use of the Website, the Terms of Procurement (in the event that Users acquire goods or services via the Portal) and meet the special warnings or required instructions contained therein or on the Website and always act according to the law, morality and the requirements of good faith, using the diligence appropriate to the nature of the service enjoyed by refraining from using the Website in any way that may impede, damage or impair the normal functioning, property or rights of PARQUES REUNIDOS of GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS, of other Users or in general, any third party.
Specifically, and without implying any restriction to the obligation assumed by Users in general and in accordance with the previous paragraph, Users agree to use the Website and, where appropriate, in using the online purchase tool included therein to:
- Truthfully provide personal data and information requested.
- Not entering, storing or transmitting to or from the Website any information or material that is defamatory, libellous, obscene, threatening, racist, incites violence or discrimination based on race, gender, ideology, religion or in any manner prejudicial to morality, public order, fundamental rights, civil liberties, honour, privacy or image of third parties, intellectual or industrial property rights or trade secrets or “know how” of others, or in general any content that does not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to a third party, and generally in any way that infringes the regulations.
- Not entering, storing or disseminating through the Website any computer program, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other instrument or electronic or physical device that is capable of causing damage to the Website, in any of the services, or any of the equipment, systems or networks of PARQUES REUNIDOS of GRUPOPARQUE REUNIDOS, of any User, or in general any third party, or otherwise be able to cause any disruption or impede the normal operation thereof.
- Not making advertising, promotional or commercial exploitation through the Website, or use the contents and, in particular, the information obtained through the Website to send advertising messages for direct marketing or any other commercial purpose or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
- Not using false identities or impersonating others in the use of the Website or in the use of any of the purchase services of the Website, including the use, where appropriate, of means of payment, passwords or access codes of third parties or otherwise.
- Not destroying, altering, using, disabling or damaging data, information, programs or electronic documents of PARQUES REUNIDOS of GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS or third parties.
VI. ACCESS TO SERVICES
All technical means and requirements needed to access the Website and the services offered therein are at the sole responsibility of Users, and so will be any expenses or taxes to which the provision of such services may result.
Once agreeing to proceed to the use of the different services, Users must follow all directions and instructions in the screen, filling in for this purpose the information required by the forms set out in the Website, which will imply previous reading and acceptance of all the General Procurement Terms fixed therein.
VII. APPLICABLE LAW
These General Conditions of Use of the Website are governed by Spanish law, which applies in matters not provided in this contract in terms of interpretation, validity and execution thereof.